Organic Spirulina Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Arthrospira platensis organically grown, harvested and dried in China. Packed in the UK.
Spirulina powder is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. It's made from algae that grows in both salt water and fresh water.
The ancient Aztecs were among the first humans to recognise spirulina's value as a super-nutritious food source, and its nutritional profile is so impressive that NASA even proposed growing it in space as a food source for astronauts.
Our organic spirulina powder is an incredibly rich source of protein, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, copper and iron, and it also contains a solid dose of magnesium, potassium and manganese, alongside amino acids and antioxidants.
It's easy to incorporate into your diet: mix it into smoothies, fruit and vegetable juices, and yoghurt, sprinkle it onto breakfast cereal, add it to salad dressings, and even bake with it – try green-blend lime cheesecake or colourful cookies and macarons!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here