Organic Puffed Millet by Hatton Hill Organic. Made from millet organically grown, harvested and dried in Ukraine. Packed in the UK.
Millet is a grain that originates from wild grass. It’s somewhat larger than quinoa and has been eaten by humans for at least 7,000 years, making it one of the oldest cultivated grain crops. It’s also one of the most nutritious – and one of the most ubiquitous, being a staple in many parts of Asia and Africa.
Hatton Hill Organic's organic puffed millet is a super-snackable take on this wonderful and highly nutritious grain that can be eaten right out of the bag, sprinkled into a variety of dishes and used to fantastic effect in baking. Pour yourself a bowl of puffed millet and add dairy or non-dairy milk for a healthy, nutritious breakfast that's rich in fibre. Sprinkle it onto yoghurt, smoothies and even ice cream – and also onto salads and vegetable dishes! Add it to baking mixes for banana bread, carrot cake, and all kinds of muffins and biscuits. It’s also great in granola, granola bars and trail mix.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||0g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here