Organic Onion Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from onions organically grown, harvested and dried in Egypt. Packed in the UK.
Onions are one of the most basic building blocks of cuisines the world over, used in a seemingly endless variety of dishes. Hatton Hill Organic's organic onion powder is equally versatile – and perhaps even more so – thanks to the way in which it distributes onion flavour evenly throughout dishes in which it is used. Our organic onion powder can be used an any preparation that calls for onions, with one tablespoon being equivalent to half a cup of chopped fresh onion. Sprinkle our onion powder into stews, soups, dips and dressings for salads. Use it as a base for rubs and marinades. And add a little to give vegetable dishes a lovely lift – especially potato preparations such as mash, for the ultimate comfort food.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.46g|
|- of which sugars||22.8g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here