Organic Mixed Herbs by Hatton Hill Organic. A classic, versatile and very delicious blend of herbs organically grown, harvested and dried in more than one country. Packed in the UK.
Our organic mixed herbs are a culinary classic and an indispensable ingredient in every kitchen. This mix of organically grown herbs, which includes onion and garlic for extra yummy umami – the rich, broth-like taste found in the most satisfying savoury foods – is a sensational seasoning for dishes such as roasted chicken, roasted lamb, grilled fish and roasted vegetables. It's also a wonderfully flavoursome and aromatic mix that lends a touch of culinary flair and distinctive taste appeal to an enormous range of soups, stews, sauces, salad dressings, marinades, tarts, quiches, ratatouilles, tapenades and more. With this incredibly versatile ingredient, you may never eat a bland dish ever again!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic garlic granules, organic parsley flakes, organic thyme, organic onion powder, organic bay leaves, organic oregano, organic basil and organic rosemary.
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here