Organic Lucuma Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from lucuma fruit organically grown, harvested and dried in Peru. Packed in the UK.
Lucuma powder is produced from the fruit of the lucumo tree, which resembles a cross between an avocado and a mango, with an avocado-pit-sized seed at its centre. The tree is native to the Andean region of South America.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s lucuma powder is grown, harvested, dried and ground in Peru from only the finest fruit of the lucumo tree. A natural sweetener, it boasts a creamy, sweet flavour that’s more subtle than most sugars, and which is typically compared to maple syrup, butterscotch and brown sugar.
USES: Lucuma powder is an excellent and nutritious replacement for sugar, with a far lower glycaemic count. It can be used in anything to which you’d ordinarily add sugar, such as tea, coffee, hot chocolate, smoothies, ice-cream, shakes, desserts, cereals, baked goods and more. In Chile, it’s an enormously popular flavour in its own right for ice-cream.
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here