Organic Goji Berries by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in China. Packed in the UK.
Goji berries are native to Asia, where they have been used for more than 2,000 years as food.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic's goji berries are grown in their native region in China, where they're carefully harvested and promptly packed to seal in their unique flavour and nutritional value.
USES: Tasting like a cross between cranberries and cherries, with a hint of something resembling tomato, goji berries are an excellent addition to grain and cereal mixes such as muesli. They're a deliciously tart enhancement to smoothies and yoghurt, and a perfect accompaniment to mid-afternoon snacks and trail mixes. In cooking, goji berries readily lend themselves to both sweet and savoury dishes. Use them in the way you would use raisins: in baked goods such as cookies, in spiced rice and grain pilafs, salsas, chilis and anything else you can think of that could use a boost, courtesy of the berries' slightly sweet flavour. Rehydrated goji berries also work wonders in smoothies, tomato sauces and frozen desserts such as ice cream and iced lollies, providing a lovely, sophisticated flavour and a nutritional boost.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||45.61g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here