Organic Sun Dried Currants by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Greece. Packed in the UK.
Smaller, cuter cousins to raisins, currants are one of the most special dried fruits available anywhere, thanks to their nutritional value and sheer versatility. They’re native to northern Europe and Asia, and their name in fact derives from the name of the ancient Greek city of Corinth.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Grown, harvested and dried in the warm Greek sunshine, in keeping with the Hellenic origins of their name, Hatton Hill Organic’s currants are harvested at the peak of their ripeness and contain no additives, sugars or oils.
USES: Our currants bring an ever so slightly tart sweetness to dishes both sweet and savoury, adding texture and a surprise burst of flavour. Sprinkle them into salads, over oatmeal and cereals, add them to trail mix, bake them into cookies, bread, and muffins, brew them in tea, scatter them into stir-fries, or simmer them in curries and even soups to give your tastebuds a delightful treat.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓ No added sugar ✓ No added oils ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here