Organic Coriander (Ground) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, dried and ground in Morocco. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s ground coriander is a must-have for fans of South American, Indian, Mediterranean and African cuisines, lending dishes an earthy warmth alongside notes of lemony citrus.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s ground coriander, true to its Mediterranean origins, is grown in Morocco before being dried, ground and packed to maximise the preservation of its flavour.
USES: Curries, cookies, cakes and compotes are all enhanced by a dash of coriander, but its uses don’t end there. It brings a warm zing to stews, soups, a range of meat and vegetable dishes, and even pickles, pairing particularly well with cumin, which adds some sweetness.
GROUND GOODNESS: Eating pungent herbs and spices such as coriander helps many people reduce their sodium intake.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here