Organic Chopped Figs by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Native to the Mediterranean region, and one of the first plants cultivated by humans, figs have long been prized for their uniquely full flavour and sensuous, fleshy texture. Drying them is a natural, chemical-free way to preserve these qualities, as fresh figs are quick to perish once they’re harvested.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Grown, harvested and dried in Turkey, Hatton Hill Organic’s chopped figs combine sweetness and chewiness with a subtle but pleasing crunch, thanks to their seeds. They’re a wonderful addition to a surprising variety of dishes.
USES: Dried figs boast a full, mature-palate sweetness that makes them a star ingredient in sweet and savoury dishes alike. From jams and relishes to cookies, cakes, and muffins, to smoothies and sangrias, our figs will lend a touch of elegance and sophistication to your culinary repertoire. But the surprising versatility of dried figs doesn’t end there – add them to salads, make them a mainstay ingredient in pork, duck and lamb dishes, and plan desserts around them to treat your tastebuds and extend your epicurean horizons as you wow friends and family with their appealingly exotic flavour notes.
SOLAR POWERED: In the process of drying, the antioxidant properties and mineral content of figs get a boost, making them even more nutritious than the fresh fruit.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here