Organic Cane Sugar by Hatton Hill Organic. Sourced from sugar cane organically grown in Ecuador. Packed in the UK.
Our organic cane sugar is simply unrefined sugar without all the nasties – such as traces of pesticides – that find their way into white sugar, grown sustainably and not stripped of all its nutrients like the refined variety. It has a fuller taste of sugarcane than heavily processed white sugar, and many of the nutrients present in pressed cane juice are retained.
Organic cane sugar is a rich source of amino acids, with a count of 17. It also contains 11 minerals and six vitamins, including antioxidants.
It's important to differentiate organic cane sugar from brown sugar, which although it may look similar, if a few shades darker, is simply white sugar with molasses added to the mix. Its lighter colour – more like the colour of cane juice – is an indication of the fact it's minimally processed and better for you.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||79g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here