Organic Bran Flakes by Hatton Hill Organic. Made from the finest quality, organic Danish bran. Packed in the UK.
A renowned source of the nutritious dietary fibre that promotes overall gut health, bran flakes are – or should be – an everyday addition to breakfast cereals. Simply sprinkle a tablespoon or two over your muesli, porridge, oats or cornflakes to get your daily dose.
Our organic bran flakes are also excellent in baking – try them in banana bread, muffins and cakes to give them a heathy twist. Crushed bran flakes are also useful for making crusts for savoury dishes such as baked fish, and they add texture to breakfast foods such as pancakes.
In addition to being a good source of a number of nutrients and protein, and quite low in calories, eating bran has the effect of making you feel satisfyingly full, curbing hunger pangs and potentially helping those looking to shed a few pounds control their weight.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Wholewheat flour*, wheat bran*, maize glucose*, barley malt*, sea salt (* = organic ingredient).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.4g|
|- of which sugars||3.5g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here