Organic Ashwagandha Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from ashwagandha root organically grown, harvested, and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Ashwagandha powder, also known as “Indian ginseng” and “winter cherry”, is produced from the root of the ashwagandha plant, a small evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. It is one of the most renowned and ubiquitous adaptogens (substances reputed to stabilize physiological processes) in the ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine tradition, within which it is believed to relieve stress.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Grown, harvested, dried, and ground in India, Hatton Hill Organic’s ashwagandha powder is produced from only the finest, healthiest roots of the ashwagandha plant.
USES: Prized in the Ayurvedic tradition for its reputed ability to alleviate stress, boost mental energy, and offer other restorative benefits, ashwagandha powder is easily incorporated into your daily diet by adding it to coffee, tea, fruit juice, and other drinks. It can also be sprinkled on foods that pair well with its bittersweet taste and astringent quality.
ROOT CAUSES: In addition to its purported role in helping to improve symptoms of stress, ashwagandha powder is believed to sustain vital energy during the day and to improve sleep quality and overall cognitive health.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓Organic ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (license no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya, and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here