Harissa Spice Mix by Hatton Hill. A deliciously warming North African- and Middle Eastern-style blend of spices grown, harvested and dried in more than one country. Packed in the UK.
Harissa spice is ubiquitous in the cuisines of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, and is also used in Middle Eastern cooking. It adds a flavoursome kick to everything from hummus to cous cous, from tagines to barbequeued meat, fish and poultry, and in any vegetable dish you care to name. It's also a lovely, warming addition to soups and pastas, and the more mixology-inclined among you may even want to try experimenting with it in a cocktail context!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Ingredients: Chilli, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, salt, dried garlic, rice flour, lemon peel granules, citric acid, rapeseed oil.
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here