Garlic Salt by Hatton Hill. Blend of ingredients from more than one country. Mixed and packed in the UK.
Alongside salt, garlic is one of the most versatile and frequently used ingredients in cooking everywhere. So we’ve brought these two kitchen staples together in a tasty blend to add some delicious culinary clout to all your savoury creations.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill’s garlic salt contains flakes of garlic and salt, blended to create a flavoursome seasoning that will add depth and fullness to any dish in which it’s used.
USES: Garlic salt is such a versatile seasoning that it’s hard to know which uses to list first, especially as it can be used both in the cooking process and as a finishing salt. But meat and poultry, fish and seafood, roasted and grilled vegetables, egg dishes, all kinds of grains and rice, flavoured butter, barbeque rubs, dips and indeed almost any savoury dish you can think of will gain renewed taste appeal from the addition of this winning blend of the twin pillars of so much of our cuisine.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Ingredients: Salt, garlic.
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here