Diced Pineapple (Sweetened) by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested, and dried in Thailand. Packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our diced pineapple is grown, harvested, and dried in the sunniest parts of wonderfully sunny Thailand.
USES: Our diced pineapple is the perfect size for adding to all kinds of baked goods and snacks. Sweeter than fresh pineapple, it adds a delicious, tropical note to biscuits, cakes, muffins, desserts and more. It's marvellous sprinkled over muesli and cereals, and stirred into smoothies and yoghurt. It's terrific in trail mix for an extra burst of fruity energy, and it's an incredibly moreish snack right out of the bag. If you're feeling creative, it makes a delicious jam that's just right for chasing away those winter blues.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Ingredients: Pineapple, sugar (contains citric acid, sulphur dioxide/sodium metabisulphite).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||77g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here