Celery Seeds by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested, and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Celery seeds, unsurprisingly, taste a lot like celery, although their flavour is more concentrated thanks to the lack of water they contain. They're warm, bitter and astringent, with a savoury, earthy character – flavours that get stronger if they're ground.
Hatton Hill's celery seeds pair nicely with any ingredients that suit a touch of celery – think fish, shellfish, chicken, potatoes, cheese, tomato, carrots and eggs. They add flavour to soups, sauces, salads and coleslaws, and they're a great addition to a Bloody Mary. Celery seeds are terrific for giving marinades and barbeque rubs a lift, and they're a distinctive addition to dressings, pickling mixes and bread – either baked from scratch or brushed onto fresh bread with olive oil and/or butter and toasted or warmed up in a hot oven.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here