Zinger Golden Turmeric Shot (70ml)
Our turmeric shot is made from pressed turmeric. This Zinger was the first-ever drink made in the UK using crushed turmeric juice rather than turmeric powder.
Turmeric (which was first used a dye) has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Speaking of dyes – our turmeric Zinger is the perfect way to take in some pressed turmeric juice without staining your hands (and your clothes) yellow!
We add a little black pepper to our recipe (to aid the absorption of curcumin), with a dash of lemon and chilli flavouring to give our unique golden drink a little extra zing.
Suitable for vegans, this shot is free from preservatives and artificial colourings.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Preservative-free ✓ No artificial colourings ✓
Ingredients: Pressed apple juice (84%), pressed turmeric juice (15%), concentrated lemon juice, natural chilli flavouring, black pepper extract and antioxidant: ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here