Za’atar Spice Mix by Hatton Hill. Blended from ingredients produced in more than one country.
Za'atar is a very special Middle Eastern spice mix that combines herby, earthy, savoury, tangy and salty flavours, and it's extremely versatile, bringing a distinctive taste to a huge range of foods.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's za'atar is an exquisite blend of premium-quality thyme, sumac and sesame seeds grown, harvested and dried naturally and combined to offer a perfectly balanced flavour experience that will have you using it on a growing list of foods!
USES: Our za'atar is a delicious addition to an enormous range of foods. Try it as a rub for meat, fish and vegetable dishes. Add it to dough (especially pita bread dough) to give all kinds of breads a taste twist. Feeling a little lazy? Sprinkle it on a pizza to give it some extra get up and go! add a little olive oil to is to make a super-easy and supremely delicious dip for bread and vegetables such as carrots and celery. Sprinkle it over salads. Roll goat cheese, mozzarella or cream cheese in it to perk them up with its zingy flavour. Add it to hummus, baba ganoush and almost any other dip to really bring it to life. Experts agree that almost everything goes better with za'atar!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Ingredients: Thyme, sumac and sesame seeds.
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here