Organic Yellow Mustard Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from yellow mustard seeds organically grown, harvested and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Yellow mustard is native to the eastern Mediterranean region and comes from the same plant family as brown mustard, wasabi, watercress and horseradish. Its seeds have a pungent, spicy kick that is brought to its fullest expression by grinding them into a powder that acquires an earthy taste when cooked.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill’s organic yellow mustard powder is ground from seeds that are organically grown, harvested and dried in India before being packed without delay to ensure that their distinctive flavour and aroma are perfectly preserved.
USES: Making prepared mustard from powder is both easy and addictively experimental – try adding mint, ginger or pepper to the mix, or perhaps smoked paprika, garlic or turmeric, and varying the liquid in it from water to beer, or from vinegar to wine. Use yellow mustard powder in hollandaise dressing, marinades, pickling blends, rubs, soups and sauces. Yellow mustard is a natural pairing for hot and cold meats, fish, Indian specialties such as curries, dals and chutneys, and a wide range of vegetable dishes.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here