Wiri Wiri Chillies by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Ecuador. Packed in the UK.
These small, berry-shaped chillies originate from the northeastern coast of South America, and are popular in Guyanese and other regional cuisines. They have a distinctive, tangy tomato-like flavour and a formidable Scoville scale heat rating of around 100,000 units, although they have been measured at up to 350,000 units (by comparison, the mild jalapeño chillies served up in Mexican restaurants are typically rated at 2,500-8,000 units). Although they’re related to habanero chillies, their flavour is fresher and fruitier, making them a terrific ingredient in hot salsas, stews, soups and marinades. They also pair well with mangoes and other tropical fruits.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here