Whole Sumac Berries by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Turkey. Packed in the UK.
Adding an authentic Middle Eastern zing to all kinds of dishes, sumac has stood the test of time and taste as a unique seasoning with a bright, citrus-like flavour like no other.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill’s sumac berries are the finest of the crop, grown and sun-dried in Turkey.
USES: When ground, Hatton Hill's sumac berries pair superbly with vegetables, grilled meats such as chicken or lamb, and fish, and they are versatile far beyond their traditional Middle Eastern origins. They can be used to make dry rubs, marinades, dressings, dips and more, or simply ground and sprinkled over a dish before serving to add a delicious twist to your cooking.
SODIUM SAVER: When used in cooking meat or fish, sumac imparts a slightly salty tang to the dish, reducing the need to use additional salt in your cooking.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||4g|
|- of which sugars||0g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here