Walnuts in Shell (Californian) by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in the USA. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill’s walnuts are superb in salads, stunning in savoury dishes and, of course, a boon in baking. Try using them in stuffing for roasted vegetable and poultry dishes. Get a 70s vibe going with a classic Waldorf salad – or sprinkle them onto practically any salad you care to whip up for a satisfying crunchy texture and a wonderful woody flavour. In breads, cakes, tarts and desserts, walnuts add a signature nuttiness and firm bite – chop them roughly and toss them onto pancakes or breakfast cereal for a breakfast that’ll put a spring in your step. Or crack and snack on them straight out of the bag, as we do.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||6.1g|
|- of which sugars||2.6g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here