Together Vegan Multi Vitamin & Mineral Supplement (60 Vegecaps)
Vegan or vegetarian? Say hello to our vitamin B12 complex, topping you up with vitamins and minerals that are more difficult to find in vegan and vegetarian diets.
Our vegan multi is made from whole-food and ocean-source ingredients. Our bodies absorb vitamins and minerals better when they’re in a whole-food form, which also makes them gentler on the stomach.
All our food-based nutrients are raw and complete. Using carefully-controlled, low-heat methods, we preserve all the naturally occurring goodness you find in fresh foods, such as live enzymes and phytonutrients, amino acids, trace minerals and other bioactive co-factors. This means our bodies recognise the nutrients as food rather than chemicals, as is the case with isolated nutrients.
Our calcium comes from seaweed rather than the rocks used to make most calcium products. Because it's from a plant source, it's complete in a natural marine multimineral complex, providing bioactive calcium with 72 other trace minerals that work synergistically to boost absorption.
- All essential nutrients that are difficult to obtain in vegan diets
- Optimally absorbed and safe methylcobalamin form of vitamin B12
- Gentle food-based iron
- Contains natural bioactive calcium from seaweed
Award-winning ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ GMO-free ✓ Dairy-, soy- & gluten-free ✓ Pregnancy-safe ✓ Plastic-free, compostable packaging ✓
Ingredients: Lithothamnion calcareum seaweed, yeast concentrate, tapioca extract, lichen, plant cellulose, chickpeas, vegecap (vegetable cellulose).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here