Together Omega 3 Supplement - from DHA & EPA Rich Algae (30 Softgels)
We’ve taken all the goodness from one of nature’s finest offerings and sourced our omega-3 from pure algae. Algae is vegan, sustainable and can be grown without any risk of ocean contaminants.
Our oceans unfortunately contain heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides, polychlorinated biphenyls, dioxins and many other contaminants. These build up in marine life due to a process called biomagnification, which is exacerbated in farmed fish as they are fed the flesh of wild-caught fish that are often higher up the food chain and which they would not naturally consume. For these reasons, fish can concentrate extremely high levels of chemical residues in their flesh and fat – as much as 9 million times that of the water in which they live. Efforts to remove these toxins mean that fish oils undergo many chemical treatments.
Algae, by contrast, is a much more direct, sustainable and environmentally-friendly way to source omega-3 (fish only contain omega-3 because they eat algae). Algae are grown on land, whereas fish oil does a lot of damage to our oceans.
Algae contain more than 18% omega-3, unlike fish, which have no more than 0.1% to (in very special cases) 3%. This means it would take 38 fat fish in order to produce 60 omega-3 capsules. We're dedicated to producing only omega-3 that does not contribute to the disruption of our delicate marine ecosystems.
- Natural fish-free algae (Schizochytrium species) source
- DHA and EPA omega-3 at an ideal ratio
- Sustainably grown in a completely contamination-free environment
Multi award-winning ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ GMO-free ✓ Dairy-, soy- & gluten-free ✓ Pregnancy-safe ✓ Plastic-free, compostable packaging ✓
Ingredients: Algae oil, natural high-oleic sunflower oil, rosemary extract, natural mixed tocopherols, vitamin C ester, vegan softgel capsule (vegetable glycerol from coconut oil, corn starch, undegraded carrageenan from red seaweed, sodium carbonate from kelp).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here