Suma Wholegrain Brown Teff Flour (500g)
Teff flour has never been trendier, and with good reason. Brown teff flour is remarkable not only because it is gluten free, but also because it is rich in calcium, iron and protein. It is a great substitute for wheat flour in bread, pasta, pizza bases and even waffles.
The teff grain thrives in foreboding climates such as in Ethiopia and Eritrea, and is their staple grain. Teff is a very fine reddish black seed with a mild nutty flavour.
Ingredients: wholegrain teff flour.
Allergy advice: this product has been packed in an environment which handles nuts, peanuts, sesame, gluten, soya, milk and sulphured fruits.
Storage: keep in a cool dry place and once opened store in an airtight container.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here