Sizl Ground Turmeric (100g)
Peppery and musky, turmeric brings a burst of sunshine to everything it touches. Turmeric is ginger’s glowing cousin, and a versatile beauty renowned for its goodness – mostly owing to its high curcumin content. Add a generous pinch to rice and curries at the start of cooking to give them a lemony hue, or mix it into porridge with coconut oil and black pepper for added oomph. Importantly, turmeric isn’t easy for your body to absorb, so use it with oil and black pepper, both of which help it along. An Indian dish is always a good bet!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Nothing added or taken away ✓ Hand-picked ✓ Ethically-sourced ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here