Sizl Chilli Powder (80g)
Fiery and fierce, chilli powder sends sparks flying and temperatures soaring when used liberally. Native to Mexico, chillies were introduced to India by Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama, and the rest, as they say, is history. Our chilli powder is a carefully crafted blend of three varieties chosen for their mix of intense heat and robust colour. Lift the heat levels of just about anything with a sprinkle or two during cooking or at the end as a potent garnish.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Nothing added or taken away ✓ Hand-picked ✓ Ethically-sourced ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here