Dried Shiitake Mushrooms (Sliced) by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in China. Packed in the UK.
Native to East Asia, shiitake mushrooms are one of the most popular mushrooms worldwide, prized for their rich, savoury, umami taste. Hatton Hill’s shiitake mushrooms come to you dried for storage, enriched natural flavour and anytime use, and are pre-sliced for added convenience.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's shiitake mushrooms are grown in China using traditional methods before being harvested in their prime for maximum flavour – then carefully sliced to a perfect size for cooking and dried.
USES: Shiitake mushrooms are a strong, earthy-flavoured mushroom that can be simply fried on their own or used in other dishes such as pastas, risottos, casseroles, pork, beef and chicken roasts, meatballs, pizzas and vegetarian stews, or as an accompaniment to almost any main meal.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here