Seggiano Organic Spelt Digestive Biscuits (150g)
Organic spelt wholegrain digestive biscuits hand-made in the southern Italian region of Puglia.
- Minimally sweet, yeast-free and dairy-free
- Hand-made with stone-ground organic spelt
- A source of fibre and phosphorus
- Made with cold-pressed sunflower oil
- Made by a family bakery in Puglia
Deliciously simple wholegrain digestive biscuits hand-made by a family bakery in Puglia. Living up to the name "digestive", our spelt biscuits are a source of fibre, are made with unrefined sugars and quality cold-pressed oil, and are yeast- and dairy-free. Enjoy our traditional Italian breakfast biscuits with both sweet and savoury toppings!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Yeast-free ✓ Dairy-free ✓ Organic ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here