Seggiano Organic Rye Digestive Biscuits (150g)
Organic rye wholegrain digestive biscuits hand-made in the southern Italian region of Puglia.
- Vegan, yeast-free and high in fibre
- Made with stone-ground organic rye
- Minimally sweetened
- Made with cold-pressed sunflower oil
- Hand-made by a family bakery in Puglia
Deliciously simple and minimally sweetened wholegrain biscuits hand-made by a family bakery in Puglia. Seggiano stoneground wholegrain Rye Digestives have a high fibre content and are a source of phosphorus. Our crunchy, hearty biscuits are free of yeast and dairy, and made with quality, cold-pressed oil. Enjoy our traditional Italian breakfast biscuits with both sweet and savoury toppings!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Yeast-free ✓ Dairy-free ✓ Organic ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here