Seggiano Organic Paccheri Pasta (375g)
Made from organic-certified Tuscan wheat, this premium-quality pasta is slow-dried and formed using bronze moulds.
- Made from wheat fully traceable to the farm where it was grown
- Organic premium 100% Tuscan durum wheat for superior flavour
- Bronze-drawn to bond perfectly with sauces
- Slow, low-temperature drying for excellent consistency
Seggiano pasta is made using premium, high density, 100% Tuscan organic durum wheat cultivated in the pristine Orcia Valley, in southern Tuscany. It's slow-dried at a low temperature for fantastic, firm consistency and excellent flavour. Our pasta is bronze-drawn, giving it a porous, matte texture that binds flawlessly to sauces. This pasta's distinctive, large, tubular shape, makes it a natural for stuffing and baking. It's also delicious with creamy mushrooms, red pesto or a simple tomato basil sauce.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here