Seggiano Organic Oven-Roasted Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil (280g)
Certified organic grappolato tomatoes, ripened, lightly roasted and preserved in extra-virgin olive oil.
- Sicilian cherry tomatoes prepared in a traditional, time-honoured way
- Naturally sweet and oven-roasted for softer skins and intense flavour
- Simple, natural, organic ingredients prepared with minimum processing
Organically grown and naturally sweet, our grappolato tomatoes are prepared by a family-run producer in the southern Italian region of Puglia. These cherry tomatoes are ripened under the Mediterranean sun before being lightly roasted to concentrate their sugars and soften their skins. They're an irresistible antipasto on bruschetta, and add an intense burst of tomato flavour to pastas, soups and rice dishes.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here