Seggiano Organic Gluten Free Cavatappi Pasta (250g)
Gourmet, certified gluten-free pasta, made using only mountain spring water and premium Italian rice and corn. Slow-dried.
- Tastes just like quality wheat pasta
- Easily digestible – suitable for coeliacs and wheat-sensitive consumers
- Real artisan pasta – slow-dried at low temperatures
- No binding agents or emulsifiers
- 100% Italian ingredients with full traceability
Made with pure spring water from the nearby Dolomite Mountains and 100% premium Italian organic rice and corn, this fine pasta is dried slowly at low temperatures for up to 18 hours to maintain its nutritional content.
Coeliacs and wheat-sensitive pasta lovers look no further – finally, a wheat-free pasta that tastes just like its traditional wheaty counterpart! Enjoy superb-tasting gourmet pasta that's easily digestible without compromising on flavour or consistency. No one would even guess that it’s gluten-free!
Cavatappi, which translates from Italian as "corkscrew", is spiral-shaped macaroni, perfect for casseroles, soups and salads, and often served with cheese- and tomato-based sauces in Italy. How does homemade cavatappi all’amatriciana with Sicilian cherry tomato salsa and pecorino sound?
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-Free ✓ GMO-Free ✓ Organic ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here