Rude Health Organic Sprouted Whole Spelt Flour (500g)
What's more nourishing than a grain? A grain that's been sprouted, releasing all the nutrients locked up in the grain before it germinates and making them easier to digest.
Our spelt flour retains the most nutritious parts, the kernels, which are not removed during milling. You get a flour that’s high in protein, light to bake and full of flavour. It's perfect for making pancakes, blinis and breads, and that’s made it a hit among the hippest bakers.
Nutty, sprouted whole spelt flour is hard to beat in banana bread. You can use sprouted spelt flour in any cake or pastry recipe as an alternative to wholegrain wheat or spelt flour. Replace it like for like.
If you haven't tried making bread with sprouted grain before, you're in for a full-flavoured treat. Its low gluten content makes it a little different from baking bread with refined white flour or wholegrain flour.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Dairy-free ✓ Kosher ✓ Wholegrain ✓ Raw ✓ Stone-ground ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here