Rude Health Organic Sprouted Whole Buckwheat Flour (500g)
What's more nourishing than a grain? A grain that's been sprouted, releasing all the nutrients locked up in the grain before it germinates and making them easier to digest.
Buckwheat is a pseudo-grain that's gluten-free and more closely related to rhubarb than to wheat. Our sprouted whole buckwheat flour is perfect for making pancakes, blinis and breads with a nutty tang that’s made it a hit among the hippest bakers.
Buckwheat flour is essential for authentic soba noodles and ideal for making gluten-free pasta.
Combined with other flours, sprouted buckwheat flour brings an earthy flavour to cakes, bread and pastry.
Buckwheat pancakes are flipped all over the world. From French gallettes and Russian blinis to the fantastically named hrechanyky from Ukraine – sprouted buckwheat flour makes a lighter and fluffier pancake.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Gluten-free ✓ Dairy-free ✓ Kosher ✓ Wholegrain ✓ Raw ✓ Stone-ground ✓
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here