Rude Health Organic Buckwheat & Chia Crackers (150g)
Buckwheat is a pseudo-grain, more closely related to rhubarb than to wheat. It isn’t what you’d call refined; it has a coarse, dark texture that works perfectly as a light puffed cracker. It packs a flavourful punch, so you can pair it with strong-tasting ingredients. Our crackers are perfect for when you’ve just got back from the gym or a long, taxing school run.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Dairy-free ✓ Gluten-free ✓ Kosher ✓
Ingredients: Organic buckwheat (96%), organic chia seeds (4%).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here