Red Henna Powder by Hatton Hill. Produced in more than one country. Packed in the UK.
Made from the dried and powdered leaves of the Lawsonia inermis tree, henna, starts out as green, but imparts a warm reddish-brown colour.
Our Henna is suitable for use as a conditioner, not a colourant and is not recommended for use on colour treated hair.
Henna should be used with care and a skin patch test should always be carried out before use; in the case of any adverse reaction, wash skin and hair with warm water and seek medical advise immediately.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here