Red Clover Flowers by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in Albania. Packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Red clover once grew only in Europe, Asia and parts of Africa, but it has spread throughout the world and thrives in many climates. Hatton Hill's red clover flowers are grown in the lushest parts of Albania, carefully harvested and dried, then packed promptly to lock in their distinctive flavour, aroma and nutrients.
USES: Red clover flowers make a lovely tea whose golden hue hints at its subtle, earthy and slightly sweet flavor. Red clover flower tea is delicious and refreshing either hot or chilled, and just a tiny touch of honey will sweeten it up without overwhelming its delicate favour.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here