Qi Organic White Tea
Qi Organic White tea is notable for its very light, gently sweet and delicate taste. The brew is light with a yellow/orange/brown colour. The two vital ingredients are the quality of the leaf (using only very small leaves and bud) and the preparation (natural sun-drying). Special procedures for the preparation of Qi white tea were developed with the expert advice of grand tea master Chen Qi Quen in China.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Dairy-free ✓ Gluten-free ✓ Wheat-free ✓ FairTrade ✓
Ingredients: Organic white tea (100%)
Pack size: 25 bags/50g/1.76oz
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here