Qi Organic Loose Leaf Green Tea - Chun Mee (100g)
This celebrated “beautiful eyebrow” tea is one of China’s most popular exported teas. Chun Mee takes its name from the shape of the tea – long and rolled along the line of the leaf to resemble the shape of an eyebrow. Achieving this distinctive shape requires great skill in pan firing. Qi Chun Mee tea is mellow with a distinctive clear dark yellow colour. It’s very refreshing, with hints of plum and chestnut.
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Dairy-free ✓ Gluten-free ✓ Wheat-free ✓ FairTrade ✓
Ingredients: Organic China green Wuyuan loose-leaf tea
Pack size: 100g/3.53oz
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here