Pukka Organic Three Ginger Tea (36g)
Come alive with this lovely warming organic herbal brew, and the world's favourite spice, ginger. A rekindling that starts with a surge of sweet galangal and golden turmeric.
Every Pukka plastic-free teabag comes in its own recyclable envelope to retain the essential oils in our organic herbs. Each bag has two chambers, allowing these incredible herbs to flow and release the full potency in your cup. To help the flavours to fully disperse, pour boiling water directly on the bag. Every herb loves water, so leave them to steep for the perfect brew. And remember to boil just the amount of water you need to make your cuppa as environmentally-friendly as it can be.
Organic ✓ Vegan ✓ Kosher ✓ Caffeine-free ✓ Ethically sourced ✓
Contents: 20 teabags
Ingredients: Organic ginger root (52%), organic galangal root (28%), organic liquorice root, organic turmeric root (4%).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here