Dried Oyster Mushrooms by Hatton Hill. Grown, harvested and dried in China. Packed in the UK.
Chinese cuisine is big on mushrooms, and it's easy to see why – China produces an amazing variety of some of the world's finest fungi, and our oyster mushrooms are right up there with the best, boasting a gorgeously subtle flavour and a texture that's all its own.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill's oyster mushrooms are the pick of the crop, carefully harvested and dried, and promptly packed to seal in all of their wonderful flavour and aroma.
USES: Shaped somewhat like the molluscs from which they derive their name, oyster mushrooms have soft, broad, fan-like caps. They’re a sought-after gourmet ingredient thanks to their delicate, velvety texture and mild, savoury flavour. Fry them as you'd fry any other mushroom, add them to stir-fries, whip up all manner of creamy sauces for pasta, meat and poultry dishes, and sautée them and toss them into salads to lend a lovely, earthy flavour to your green leaves. They're wonderful in omelettes and scrambled eggs, their delicate texture giving the eggs just the right amount of bite, pop them into subtly-flavoured soups and even pickle them
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.02g|
|- of which sugars||0g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here