Organic Brazil Nuts by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Bolivia. Packed in the UK.
Our organic Brazil nuts have a mild, nutty flavour, and a creamy texture that makes them irresistible as a healthy snack right out of the bag. They're a terrific ingredient in baking – cookies, cakes, cereal-and-nut bars, cheesecakes, brownies, muffins and more – and pair exceptionally well with chocolate.
Chop our organic Brazil nuts and sprinkle them over ice-cream (coconut ice-cream is a real winner!) and other desserts, roast them with a little salt and other seasonings (chilli, honey, sugar and cinnamon are just a few of many possibilities) blend them up as a nutritious nut butter, use them as a crusting for roasted fish, meat and vegetables, make a delicious nutty pesto with them, add them to trail mix... We think you'll agree, our organic Brazil nuts are much more than just a superb snack!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||16.4g|
|- of which sugars||2.4g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here