Organic Cous Cous by Hatton Hill Organic. Made from durum wheat organically grown, harvested and dried in Italy. Packed in the UK.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Our organic cous cous is made from the finest crushed durum wheat semolina, not ground semolina, which is used to make pasta. It's grown in the abundant sunshine of Italy before being dried and packed promptly to seal in its freshness.
USES: Cous cous is one of those grains that everyone loves to eat, yet which many people aren't sure what to do with in the kitchen. That ends here! Cous cous has an almost infinite variety of uses, from being a rice-like foundation of saucy vegetable, meat, fish and poultry dishes to its role as a toss-through ingredient in practically any type of salad you care to create. How about combining cous cous with cooked onions, vegetables, seasonings and bread crumbs to make delicious patties that might just steal the show from whatever you choose to serve them with? Or how about using cous cous as a crunchy crusting for baked fish or roasted chicken? Stuff cous cous into tomatoes and other vegetables for roasting for a delicious vegetable treat. Add cous cous to soups and stews to give them extra volume, texture and depth of flavour. Make cous cous the centrepiece of any number of salads, particularly those with a Mediterranean twist. Or use it as a blank canvas on which to combine other flavours in any way you choose. Still stuck for ideas? No, didn't think so!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (license no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here