Organic Cous Cous by Hatton Hill Organic. Made from durum wheat organically grown, harvested and dried in Italy. Packed in the UK.
Cous cous is one of those grains that everyone loves to eat, yet which many people aren't sure what to do with in the kitchen. That ends here!
Our organic cous cous has an almost infinite variety of uses, from being a rice-like foundation for saucy vegetable, meat, fish and poultry dishes to its role as a toss-through ingredient in practically any type of salad you care to create.
How about combining our organic mixed vegetable cous cous with cooked onions, seasonings and bread crumbs to make delicious patties that might just steal the show from whatever you choose to serve them with? Season and stuff our organic cous cous into tomatoes and other vegetables for roasting for a delicious vegetable treat. Add organic our cous cous to soups and stews to give them extra volume, texture and depth of flavour. Make our organic cous cous the star of any number of salads, particularly those with a Mediterranean twist.
Still stuck for ideas? No, didn't think so!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (license no. DA22427).
Ingredients: Organic durum wheat.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.4g|
|- of which sugars||3g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here