Organic White Asparagus Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Germany. Packed in the UK.
Hailed by gourmets everywhere as one of the most luxurious vegetables, white asparagus differs from the more common green variety in more than just its colour. It's the product of a natural growing process in which the shoots are covered with soil as they grow. It's less bitter and more creamy than green asparagus, lending dishes to which it's added a velvety smoothness and a flavour all its own.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic's white asparagus is grown organically in Germany, a country famous for producing the vegetable, before being dried, powdered and packed promptly to seal in its very special flavour.
USES: Our organic white asparagus powder has a tangy flavor that does wonders for creamy soups, risottos and other subtly flavoured dishes. Add it to sour cream or cream cheese to make a delicious dip for vegetables and crackers, sprinkle it onto pasta, salads and vegetable dishes, and add it to sauces. Our white asparagus powder is a wonderful addition to your culinary repertoire that will have friends and family alike coming back for more!
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
|Typical values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.56g|
|- of which sugars||30.6g|
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here