Organic Turmeric Root (Chopped) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested, dried and diced in China. Packed in the UK.
Turmeric is a member of the ginger family that is commonly used to make curries and added to a range of other dishes for its colour, flavour, aroma and, increasingly, its purported health benefits. It’s a must-have in Indian cooking and has been for thousands of years, and it has also long been used in Caribbean cuisine. Additionally, it can be found in chutneys, and in ground form in the delicious South Asian spice blend garam masala.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s turmeric is organically grown and harvested in China, after which it is diced and packed without delay to seal in its distinctive flavour and nutritional value.
USES: In addition to bringing a lovely warmth to curries and stews, Hatton Hill Organic’s turmeric root can be used to add depth and complexity to soups, sautéed vegetables, rice dishes, hummus and other dips, falafel mix, lentils and other beans and pulses, pancakes, and even smoothies for a treat with a difference. Turmeric’s rich golden hue can give even the most ordinary dish an exotic twist!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here