Organic Tulsi Leaf Tea by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Tulsi, or holy basil, is the most revered herb in India. Native to the Indian subcontinent, it is also grown and used widely throughout Southeast Asia.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s tulsi leaf tea is cultivated with care and attention in India for use as an infusion whose aromatic qualities and refreshing taste not only reinvigorates but also boasts health benefits.
USES: Simply steep Hatton Hill Organic’s tulsi leaf tea in hot water and relax as you sip your brew. Or brew Hatton Hill Organic Tulsi tea as an iced beverage. For an even more flavoursome spin on this age-old restorative beverage, add other zingy ingredients such as ginger, lemon and cardamom, and sweeten with wild honey. The possibilities are practically limitless.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Packed on premises that handle celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamias).
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK & Scotland (excluding Highland & Islands): Royal Mail / FedEx /DPD / DHL standard delivery (2-4 working days): Flat fee of £3.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here