Organic Triphala Powder by Hatton Hill Organic. Ground from fruits organically grown, harvested and dried in India. Packed in the UK.
Triphala is one of the most fundamental preparations in India’s ancient Ayurvedic medicine tradition. The Sanskrit word Triphala means “three fruits”, and refers to this blend of amla berries, bibhitaki and haritaki, which contains five of the six tastes – sweet, sour, bitter, pungent and astringent (it contains no salty taste).
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s Triphala powder comes to you directly from India, the home of Ayurvedic medicine, bringing you the highest quality desiccated fruits that go into this preparation – nothing is added, nothing is taken away.
USES: Stir Hatton Hill Organic’s Triphala powder into warm water and sip it as you would sip tea (if you prefer, you can also use it as a mouthwash). You can take the edge off Triphala’s bitter taste by mixing honey or lemon into the preparation.
DAILY DETOX: Practitioners and devotees of the Ayurvedic tradition regard Triphala as a daily remedy crucial to supporting general wellbeing and health.
Organic ✓ Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (license no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here