Organic Tiger Nuts (Peeled) by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Spain. Packed in the UK.
Hatton Hill Organic’s tiger nuts are one of the hottest superfoods available. Renowned for their high fibre content, tiger nuts are not actually nuts (they are in fact nut-free!), but small root vegetables that have been cultivated around the world for millennia for their nutritional and culinary qualities, and as a source of non-animal milk. Native Americans enjoyed them, as did the ancient Egyptians.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s tiger nuts grow as the seeds of sedge grass and are rich in nutrients.
USES: With a flavour and consistency similar to that of fresh coconuts and almonds, Hatton Hill Organic’s tiger nuts can be eaten on the go as a snack or made into a beverage. In Spanish-speaking countries, they’re known as chufa and are a traditional ingredient in horchata, a refreshing Mexican drink made with rice, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. They can also be sprinkled like croutons over salads or desserts.
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £3.49.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here