Organic Sun Dried Sour Cherries by Hatton Hill Organic. Organically grown, harvested and dried in Uzbekistan. Packed in the UK.
Our sour cherries are a deep ruby-red colour, with a taste that perfectly balances sweet and sour. They have a tartness that gives them a more intense cherry flavour than their larger sweet counterparts.
PURE, PREMIUM PRODUCT: Hatton Hill Organic’s sour cherries are grown, harvested and sun-dried in the fertile orchards of Uzbekistan before being promptly packed to lock in their uniquely fruity flavour.
USES: Sour cherries, also known as tart cherries and dwarf cherries, make for terrific, healthy snacking straight out of the bag. They’re also an awesome ingredient in baking – especially in cakes and other sweet baked goods, where their tart flavour is offset by sugar, honey or other sweeteners. Unsurprisingly, they make a fabulously fruity bittersweet jam, and they’re a super-delicious addition to mueslis, cereals and trail mix. And that’s not all. Sour cherries can give a tart twist even to savoury dishes such as salads, vegetables, and meat and poultry dishes – wherever an exciting, fruity surprise is required!
Vegetarian ✓ Vegan ✓ Organic ✓
Certified as organic by the UK’s Soil Association (licence no. DA22427).
Allergen information: Packed on premises that handle nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Please check our Delivery Terms and Conditions as developments in the Covid-19 outbreak continue to affect most businesses.
Orders for delivery to mainland UK addresses:
• Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have had to make temporary changes to our stocking and delivery arrangements.
• Our next-day delivery option has been temporarily suspended.
• We have had to put in place certain measures to ensure that we are able to handle the increase in demand for deliveries that Covid-19 has caused, while also delivering orders to our customers in a timely manner.
We are working hard with our supply partners to ensure that there are no stock shortages and that we remain able to offer our entire product range without compromising on quality.
Orders costing more than £50 are shipped free of charge (excluding VAT). Our free deliveries normally take up to seven working days to dispatch.
Shipping on orders costing less than £50 is charged according to the option selected:
• Mainland UK: Royal Mail / FedEx / DHL standard delivery (3-5 working days): Flat fee of £2.99.
• Other parts of the UK / international: Please click here